Tuesday 30 August 2011

Me: An Introduction

I've tried to write a blog before. I forgot about it though. That's not a particuarly new things though. I'm so determined to keep a diary or a blog or something similar, but I always end up forgetting it after a certain amount of time.

I don't think that I'm me when I write. I don't become a different person, but I can be more confident, and say (write?) things that I would say otherwise. The person that think I'll be in this blog is more like the person I'd like to be, rather than the person that I actually am.

I always wonder if people will read what I write online. I don't tend to do it a lot. In fact, I tend to take efforts to avoid people I actually know finding the things that I write. I think it's because I am such a different person in writing.

For example, if I was comfortable with my friends finding this, I would have used a completely different name, a nickname that they would use, instead of a  name that only I use - gremlingirl. Never, not once, have I referred to myself as a gremlin in front of my friends.I would have used my actual email, the one I made in year 7 (luckily, I made it something that I'm not embarrassed about 5 years later)

Hopefully I'll be able to remember to continue this blog. But I'm pretty sure that I said that at the beginning of the last blog I tried to start, the one that I can't even find now.

No comments:

Post a Comment